Chapter 2 of The Everything® Father's First Year Book will help you get ready for your baby.
From choosing baby names, childproofing your home, and deciding whether to bank your baby's umbilical cord blood and circumcise your baby boy, expecting dads have a lot of work to do.
Are you ready for your baby to come home?
Let's see. Do you...
- know which type of car seat to buy? Do you know how to install it?
- know what temperature to set your hot water heater so that you can avoid scalding burns?
- have smoke and carbon monoxide detectors installed in your home?
- know if your baby needs an expanded newborn screening test?
- understand the arguments for and against circumcision?
- know if you should bank your baby's umbilical cord blood?
- have a will made up?
You can learn about these important topics and much more in this chapter on Preparing for Your Baby.